Meet the West System International team on stand C42 (Great Hall) at the RYA Dinghy Show (3-4 March 2018). Pick up tips on repairing your dinghy after a ding! Find out what products you should have with you at race events to keep you on the water and racing. Watch live demonstrations at 12:00 and 14:30 each day on our stand (C42), showing you how to get the most from your epoxy products.
Plus enter our competition to WIN one of four WEST SYSTEM® 105-K Glass Fibre Boat Repair Kits! All you need to do is tell us how many boats at the RYA Dinghy Show are made with WEST SYSTEM® or PRO-SET® epoxy products. Do some research or make an educated guess then enter on our stand (C42) and at the end of the Show, we’ll pick the four closest entries to win a kit each! T&C apply.
Terms & conditions:
- The competition is open to all visitors to the RYA Dinghy Show who are UK residents.
- No purchase is necessary to enter this competition.
- By entering the competition, entrants are indicating their agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Entry is on the WSI stand at the 2018 RYA Dinghy Show, complete your entry on the sign-up sheet on the stand (C42) by telling us the number of boats at the show that are built using either WEST SYSTEM® or PRO-SET® epoxy products.
- The competition closes at the close of the 2018 RYA Dinghy Show.
- There are four prizes of a WEST SYSTEM® 105-K Glass Fibre Boat Repair Kit. No cash alternative will be offered.
- The winners will be the four entries received that are closest to the correct answer. If more than one entry is equal closest then winners will be chosen at random from those with the same closest answer.
- The winners will be notified by email within 28 days of the closing date of the competition to arrange delivery/collection of their prize.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
- The winners agree to the use of their name in any publicity material and on social media. Any person data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party.
- The promoter is West System International, a division of Wessex Resins and Adhesives Ltd, Cupernham House, Cupernham Lane, Romsey, SO51 7LF.